Monday, June 30, 2003

Last night, we caught a repeat of Walking with Cave Men on the Discovery Channel. It was an astonishing experience! After watching it, I wonder at the mindset of so-called 'creationists'. I don't see how any thinking person could watch this without feeling the presence of a Master Plan. Call it God - call it whatever.

I do not consider myself a 'religious' person. As Katherine Hepburn was quoted in the paper today amid the report of her death - I do not fear hell - I don't particularly care about heaven - but watching this show I could see the hand of God. Unless you are locked into following some sort of religious 'party line', it had to be affecting! The story of man as presented by archeological findings is much more awe inspiring than the Biblical story of 'Adam & Eve'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home